DataMelon PRO is an easy-to-use mobile application for real-time stock data, technical analysis, stock evaluation, trading simulation, and quizzes. More than 11000 Stocks, ETFs and ADRs trading on NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ARCA, and PINK are covered. 3400+ Stocks, ETFs and ETPs trading on London Stock Exchange (LSE) and 3800+ Stocks and ETFs trading on Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) are also covered. Users can access real-time stock data including price, volume, technical indicators, financials (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow), earnings, key statistics, news, a day's intraday minute by minute data, and up to five years of historical daily market data. ALL historical data above 5 years will be provided as monthly data. Users can calculate a percentile ranking of a stock. Users can practice real life daily trading and market prediction skills through simulation and quizzes with historical data and charts. Moreover, through its industry leading mobile charting technology, DataMelon PRO provides fast, elegant, interactive and shareable charting tools with a comprehensive list of technical indicators for a sophisticated technical analysis.
- Provide real-time data of 11000+ tickers trading on NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ARCA, PINK, 3400+ tickers trading on London Stock Exchange (LSE), and 3800+ tickers trading on Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE).
- Stock evaluation feature that allows the user to calculate a percentile ranking of a stock through comparing it with all stocks and its sector across 20 selected key statistics. User can adjust the weight of each key statistic between -1 to 1.
- Top-notch interactive stock charts with powerful and well-known indicators for technical analysis, including Simple Moving Average (SMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA), Bollinger Bands, Accumulation Distribution Line (ADL), Aroon Indicator, Average Directional Index (ADX), Average True Range (ATR), Know Sure Thing (KST), Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Money Flow Index (MFI), Negative Volume Index (NVI), On Balance Volume (OBV), Rate Of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index (RSI), Stochastic Oscillator, Williams %R, etc.
- Generate simulation from historical market data for practicing real life trading and decision making.
- Generate quizzes with charts and indicators from historical data to help users to learn technical analysis, appreciate market risk, and practice market prediction skills in general. Each quiz session also provides a quantitative score and review features.
- Add, delete and track user's favorite stocks in My Portfolio. All available stocks will appear in the search bar if you search by ticker in "My Portfolio". All tickers trading on London Stock Exchange have ".LSE" extension.
- Up to 16 technical indicators can be reviewed and analyzed together in one scroll-able page.
- Compare multiple stocks in both historical and real-time charts.
- Share charts (can exceed the screen size) to other apps, such as Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.
- Provide real-time indices, currencies, crypto currencies, commodities prices.
- Most features can be used offline. Playing with simulation, quizzes and reviewing your favorite stocks during a flight is never a problem!
- Free of ads.
DataMelon PRO subscriptions are available for renew automatically each month or year, unless cancelled.
- DataMelon PRO, $2.99 / month with one week free trial
- DataMelon PRO, $29.99 / year with one week free trial