DataMelon PRO is an easy-to-use stock analysis app for real-time and historical stock market data analysis, interactive stock charts, technical analysis, stock evaluation, stock screener, PDF reports, trading simulation, and quizzes available on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Cover 38,000+ Stocks, ETFs, Indexes trading on US (NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, AMEX, OTCMKTS, OTCQX, BATS and PINK), London Stock Exchange (LSE) UK, Frankfurt Stock Exchange (F) Germany, Toronto Stock Exchange (TO) Canada, Euronext Paris (PA) Paris France, SIX Swiss Exchange (SW) Zurich Switzerland, Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HK), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) India, and major world indexes (INDX).
Users can access real-time stock data including price, volume, technical indicators, financials (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow), earnings, key statistics, news, 5 day's intraday data (5-minute intervals), five years of historical daily market data, and ALL historical data above 5 years will be provided as monthly data. Users can calculate a percentile ranking of a stock. Users can find matching stocks base on the selected screening criteria. Users can view and post recommendations. Users can practice real life daily trading and market prediction skills through simulation and quizzes with historical data and charts. Moreover, through its industry leading mobile charting technology, DataMelon PRO provides fast, elegant, interactive and shareable charting tools with a comprehensive list of technical indicators for a sophisticated technical analysis.
- Top-notch interactive stock charts with powerful and well-known indicators for technical analysis, including Simple Moving Average (SMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA), Bollinger Bands, Accumulation Distribution Line (ADL), Aroon Indicator, Average Directional Index (ADX), Average True Range (ATR), Know Sure Thing (KST), Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Money Flow Index (MFI), Negative Volume Index (NVI), On Balance Volume (OBV), Rate Of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index (RSI), Stochastic Oscillator, Williams %R, etc.
- Generate unlimited PDF Reports including financials (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow), earnings, and key statistics.
- Stock evaluation feature that calculates a percentile ranking of a stock through comparing it with all stocks and its sector across 20 selected key statistics. User can adjust the weight of each key statistic between -1 to 1.
- Stock screener feature that retrieves matching US stocks from our server base on the selected screening criteria. Users can select from 12 key statistics (such as 1/PERatio, DividendYield, and ProfitMargin) and choose a different Market Cap or Sector. Users can expand the search criteria to select another key statistic to narrow down the matching result. Users can also output the screening result in CSV format and share to others.
- Generate simulation from historical market data for practicing real life trading and decision making.
- Generate quizzes with charts and indicators from historical data to help users to learn technical analysis, appreciate market risk, and practice market prediction skills in general. Each quiz session also provides a quantitative score and review features.
- Add, delete and track user's favorite stocks in My Portfolio. All available stocks will appear in the search bar if you search by ticker in "My Portfolio". All tickers trading on Frankfurt Stock Exchange have ".F" extension. All tickers trading on London Stock Exchange have ".LSE" extension. All tickers trading on Tokyo Stock Exchange have ".TSE" extension. All tickers trading on Bombay Stock Exchange have ".BSE" extension. All tickers trading on Toronto Stock Exchange have ".TO" extension. All tickers trading on Euronext Paris have ".PA" extension. All tickers trading on SIX Swiss Exchange have ".SW" extension. All major world indexes have ".INDX" extension.
- Up to 16 technical indicators can be reviewed and analyzed together in one scroll-able page.
- Compare multiple stocks in both historical and real-time charts.
- Share charts (can exceed the screen size) to other apps, such as Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.
- Provide real-time indices, currencies, crypto currencies, commodities prices.
- View stock recommendations of all users, and publish your own recommendation.
- Most features can be used offline. Playing with simulation, quizzes and reviewing your favorite stocks during a flight is never a problem!
- Free of ads.
DataMelon PRO subscriptions are available for renew automatically each month or year, unless cancelled.
- DataMelon PRO, $2.99 / month with one week free trial
- DataMelon PRO, $29.99 / year with one week free trial